Monday, August 3, 2009

Revision day..?!XD!!!(=.=)

9:30am wake up...received joanne call
"婆婆叫你陪她去神庙啊!要定东西!''
my grandma booking some "tables slot" to my grandpa that passed away long time edi....
WAH!!!! RM900.....bt nvm la....
date some frenz on 11am do revision at college's library...
==,may wake up edi but is on 11am, yesterday she said date me 11am,wait at college library...
but nvm la....XD....
1st time we meet out and do revision 2gether....starting---we r so hardworking to find out the points....thenXD......not read at all...
waiting yingkee==!!!!3pm baru sampai.....
after yingkee reached library....hihixxxx
we all go to sg wang to hav lunch then buy something....
hahaXD!!!buy a small holder bag....subcrew!!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8pm go out wv frenz....
hometown.....
meeting about the pd trip......
yahoo!!!!
coming soon.....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
after yamcha wv my frenz.....
my father drunk and scold my mum ......
throw my gamgam out of my house...
lucky gamgam go to my neiber house....if not....
jz bcoz my father kenal bijak my gamgam SHIT,haha...
scold my mum until cry....
then asking my father watz happen.....
i dint c my mum like tis b4......
something....long mother story la....my gamgam oso scared...until she hide itself in toilet..==geng!
then took out my gent courage tell my father wat his done when every day he”s drunk....
then he say very sori.....haha
b4 tat my father like a evil when after he's drunk...
bt now....haha.....me bcome mo mature jor ,so he dint put his black face at all in front of us...
to my frenz.....
i don noe wat happen ....
u all make me so worry.....
plz la.....dont like tat....
many chance in our future.....
tis is nt the end.........
MXXXXXX,MXX,YXXXXXX,PXXXX,WXXXXX....
u all ah.....
don make me dissapointed to u all la.....
oso will make me moody wan.....
wan c my moody face o nt....?
take care...

No comments:

Post a Comment