Sunday, August 2, 2009

best day....maybXD!!!! don noe

2day is an "other" day to me.....
feel tat jz a simple sunday bt...
no really...
half month dint go out having breakfast wv my family....
jz bcoz some XXXXXXXX college coursework making me not free at all.....
bt now hav some time to "serve" my family as well as i can....
==!!! still accompany my frenz go out on sunday.....after took breakfast wv my family.....
michael called me went to pavillion and lot 10......
rm100 in my wallet==!!!
reached.....1st station-pavillion.....
michael was waiting his cousin at ESPRIT...
waoh!!! nx shirt...70%discount....XD
bought 2....but.....erm.....quality not bad, jz wear it after dietXD
after had a walked at lot10.....around 3 something...
meet joanne go to kuchai lama little tree having lunch....
hav a sit at michael house.......then....
went back la..........XD!!!!!!!!!!!


To>XXX
i noe that u don noe wat im thinking for...
but now i must took out my courage to say i love u...
i oso noe tat this is a not suitable time to say that to you....
but i tried it edi....
i noe u r felt it impossible to me that i was falling in love to u.....
im oso don noe y i will fallen in love to u....jz bcoz.....no reason?
i don noe....
but hope that we can try it...when u can accept ur new love....

No comments:

Post a Comment